Nanolex WashCoat 200ml
Nanolex WashCoat is an incredibly quick and effective way to protect and maintain exterior automotive surfaces.
WashCoat is applied to the car after washing, whilst the car is still wet. It forms a chemical bond with the paint and refreshes previously-applied protective layers. Both the gloss level of the paint and the water beading properties are highly increased after a treatment with WashCoat. Your car will also stay cleaner for longer, and will be easier to wash.
WashCoat can be applied using a foam lance or a pump sprayer.
With proper maintenance Nanolex WashCoat has a longevity of approximately 2,000 km on the surfaces it was applied to.
Nanolex WashCoat was developed, tested and manufactured in Germany.
Directions for use
- Nanolex WashCoat can be applied to all exterior surfaces. All intended surfaces must be wet and free of contamination prior to using
- Apply WashCoat using a foam lance or a pump sprayer
- Only dilute Nanolex Washcoat immediately before using it, using 50-100ml for an initial application and 20-50ml for maintenance solved
- Apply the solution evenly on the surface and let it sit until the foam has formed droplets and settled on the surface
- Allow WashCoat to dwell on the surface for a maximum of 3 minutes before thoroughly washing away using a pressure washer
- Make sure all residue is removed properly before drying the car carefully, using a soft, plush towel or electric drying device
- Nanolex WashCoat is fully cured by the time you finish rinsing
- This product can be stored for up to 24 months (in a dry, temperature stable environment) Processing temperature: 3-30°C - Avoid direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.