Nanolex SiShield 50ml
Nanolex SiShield is a ceramic coating developed to provide outstanding chemical and mechanical resistance combined with great ease of use.
Nanolex SiShield provides superb corrosion protection and hardness for all painted surfaces as well as metal and hard plastics. Thanks to a very high level of hydrophobicity and density the layer formed by Nanolex SiShield will provide outstanding easy-to-clean properties.
Nanolex SiShield was developed, tested, and produced in Germany.
How to use Nanolex SiShield
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & cool to the touch. Ensure ambient air temperature is between 5-30 degrees C.
- Prepare the surface first using Nanolex EX Residue Remover to eliminate polish, oils, dust & any other residues that may interfere with the bonding of the sealant
- Shake the bottle well
- Apply 5-10 drops onto an applicator cloth
- Working in a criss-cross pattern with minimal pressure, wiping coating onto a panel, and working in small sections. Make multiple passes to ensure the product is well and uniformly spread
- Buff immediately using clean microfibre cloths. Do NOT allow the coating to dry!
- Keep the surface dry for a minimum of 12 hours to allow for initial curing
- Leave at least 72 hours before washing the vehicle
- Infrared heaters will aid the curing process & reduce curing time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.