Joining the Bigfoot family of devices bridges the gap between rotary and free orbital spinning polishers. The Mille offers a balance of power, ergonomics and capacity for operators who are looking for a gear-driven solution. The Bigfoot Mille provides efficient defect detection, flexibility and co-operation with a wide range of new innovative features and a groundbreaking clockwise rotational movement.
Unlike other forced action tools on the market, the innovated design of the Mille drives the rotation of the tool in a clockwise direction making the movement feel more familiar and comfortable. Like all the tools in the BigFoot family, the LK 900E features numerous ergonomic touches to make it comfortable and efficient.
Buy RUPES LK 900E MILLE Gear – Driven Orbital Polisher – Deluxe Kit at best price online
- RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Gear Driven Polisher features: •Clockwise rotation – increases control the user has during use. Will reduce lateral movement that can impair paint correction
- Gear-driven, forced rotation – provides increased cutting power while remaining safe on your paint. Will keep your pad in a more consistent pattern and will not stop, regardless of the amount of pressure being applied.
- Variable speed control – allows more control than a traditional “on-off” switch. Click positioning technology tells you when your tool is on the selected speed and keeps it there
- Progressive accelerator trigger – provides additional control while in use
- Soft start – slowly increases the speed of the machine and reduces slinging polish and unanticipated power
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.