With its 21mm orbit and its 150mm backing pad, the LHR 21 MarkIII random orbital polisher is the perfect tool for working large surface areas. The LHR 21 MarkIII allows the operator to achieve ultra-high quality finishes, even with limited passes.
Improved efficiency guarantees more power and torque on every surface.
IMPROVED ERGONOMICS – Rubberized front grip and strategically placed tool rests.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL DIAL – Easy adjustment of the top speed and seamless transitions
PROGRESSIVE TRIGGER – Throttle controlled leads to greater user control and precision
EFFICIENT MOTOR – The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models and 3000 to 5200 for the 15mm models.
• Ø backing pad mm-in – 150 – 6”
• Ø Orbit mm-in – 21 -13/16”
• Power Watt – 500
• R.P.M. – 3000 – 4500
• Weight kg-lbs – 2.7 – 5.95
• Speed regulation •
• Backing pad thread – M8
• Cord Length m-ft – 9 – 29.5
- Reduces the overall polishing time – The orbit up to 21 mm enables to quickly obtain gloss and color depth.
- Electronic feedback control maintains speed constant in all applications.
- Anti spinning feature prevents the high speed rotations avoiding scratches.
- Can be easily used even by unskilled operators
- 21 mm orbit is suitable for all polishing operations on all types of surfaces: painted surfaces or recently painted surfaces and finishing applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.