Heavy Cut H9.01
Product Code: 402001
A coarse polishing compound, silicone-oil-free
Innovative machine polish for fast reworking of heavily weathered paintwork, elimination of deep scratches, and effective removal of paint mists and sanding traces of up to 1,200 grain. With its extremely homogeneous abrasive grain, Heavy Cut 9.01 achieves an extremely high level of cut with an excellent gloss level. Can be polished for prolonged periods without sticking and with low dust formation. Ideally suited to all types of paint (both soft and scratch-proof).
Areas of use
Paintwork of cars, commercial vehicles, motor cycles, etc
Recommendations for use
Apply in a crosswise motion with a rotary polisher and a lambskin pad (for sanding traces of 1,200–2,500) or the Heavy Cut Pad (for sanding traces of 2,000–5,000). Apply polishing compound at medium speed and with medium pressure. Polish afterwards with Micro Cut M3.02 for the best possible finish.
Shake before using. Before using, check suitability and compatibility. Do not use on hot surfaces. Protect against frost and excessive heat.
- Heavy Cut Sanding Polish H9.01 polishes the paint defects up to 1200 grit and creates a good gloss level.
- Heavy Cut H9 contains specialized, extremely homogeneous abrasive material for the extremely high cut with very good gloss level, is free of fillers and silicone, has very low dust generation.
- Suitable for all paints (including scratch-resistant) and are Daimler approved. Areas of application: paints on cars, trucks, motorcycles, furniture, metals, boats.
- Processing with a rotary polishing machine or orbital polishing machine in combination with Koch Chemie original polishing pads possible.
- High Quality, Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.