Experience the Evolution of Excellence. The Mark III generation of our flagship polishing system isn’t a full re-write of the platform, but an evolutionary step that takes the class-leading performance of the BigFoot random orbital tools and continues to refine their performance..
With numerous ergonomic enhancements and new features, the best just continues to get better! With the ability to remove 1500 grit sanding marks and leave a high-gloss finish in one step*, the LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher makes paint polishing fast and easy. The large, overlapping orbital movement eliminates the cause of swirl marks, and greatly reduces the chances of damaging edges and tight areas. Engineered to work in harmony with RUPES 180mm foam, 170mm microfiber, or 170mm wool pads, the LHR21 Mark III is nearly vibration free and incredibly comfortable to use.
The LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher is ideal for large and flat surfaces where maximum coverage is beneficial. This polisher, along with RUPES engineered pads and polishing compounds, gives enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shop technicians the ability to produce world-class results easily and quickly. In the evolution of paint polishing, the LHR21 Mark III Random Orbital Polisher leaves paint defects and many associated risks of polishing in the history books.
Rupes MARK III LHR 21 Random Orbital Polisher DLX kit
- The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control.
- The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands.
- Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger.
- Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design.
- The highly efficient motor of the MarkIII BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher produces a speed range of 3000 to 4500 for the 21mm models
|Country of Origin