RUPES Bigfoot Mille LK900E Gear Driven Dual Action Polisher
Featuring a wide assortment of new, innovative features as well as a revolutionary clockwise rotational movement the BIGFOOT Mille delivers powerful defect removal, versatility, and consistent performance in an ergonomic package designed with operator comfort and efficiency of work in mind.
The RUPES BigFoot Mille LK 900E was designed with the aim of providing a forced rotation machine that offered faster-cutting capability than other gear driven models and also faster cutting than the BigFoot LHR21 Mark II polishers. As a result, the Mille provides exceptional cutting power with minimal heat generation and very little steering, more in line with a standard DA. The RUPES-designed Mille’s electric motor allows it to operate with a clockwise rotation, reducing unwanted lateral movement and therefore reducing operator fatigue.
The new variable speed dial gives the user the ability to easily adjust the speed needed for specific applications. The dial has been efficiently placed for easy adjustments during polishing and includes larger numbers and a click sensation to indicate speed changes. It is also protected by a rubber guard that will prevent any damage when placed on a cart or table between uses.
In addition to the new variable speed dial, the Mille includes a progressive trigger which acts as a throttle allowing the user to control speeds within the dial range. This will help deliver the exact desired speed and allow quick adjustments when needed without interruption to the work process.
Last but not least the Mille features an extra long 29.5 ft heavy duty power cord.
Made in: Italy
Orbit: 5 mm (3/16″)
Power: 900 W
Weight: 2.79 Kg
Backing Plate Dia: Includes 125 mm (5 inch) and 150 mm (6 inch) backing plate
Backing Plate Thread: 6 x M4
Cord Length: 29.5 feet
- Clockwise rotation – increases control the user has during use. Will reduce lateral movement that can impair paint correction
- Gear driven, forced rotation – provides increased cutting power while remaining safe on your paint. Will keep your pad in a more consistent pattern and will not stop, regardless of amount of pressure being applied.
- Variable speed control – allows more control than a traditional “on-off” switch. Click positioning technology tells you when your tool is on the selected speed and keeps it there
- Progressive Accelerator Trigger – provides additional control while in use
- RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille gives you the best of both worlds in Polishing.